SUMMARY OF INTERNSHIP PROJECT:
Bloominari is looking for a young, enthusiastic, and knowledgable person in the field of web programming and/or computer science with a great interest to develop online solutions for the growing demand of digital web applications. The main project requires developing a unique tool on the Bloominari website, to easily let them explore our company's transparent pricing and build their own "custom marketing package" with an instant quote.
Bloominari is looking to interview the top candidates that possess the following capabilities:
• Project Management Skills
• Basic Math Skills
• Creative problem solvers
If selected you will:
• Work alongside and be mentored/trained by the founder of the Bloominari directly.
• Will be able to work both at home and at our office.
• Be tasked to solve challenging problems in an effort to help accelerate your skills sets.
• Develop a fully functioning online tool that will be used on Bloominari.com
• Gain insight on to today's digital marketing work, marketing working structure, and lots of tips and how to's on growing as a freelancer programmer too.
This is a fast paced 2-3 month internship during June through August 2015.
This is an unpaid position with a possible stipend after an agreed trial period. There is potential for eventual entry level hire as a web programmer. This internship will help you grow your portfolio of real clients, and help you get ready to be highly desirable for employers when you graduate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about how you would be an amazing intern through our Contact Form. Also include a code sample or link to your portfolio. Want to stand out above all the amazing applicants we receive? Show us your initiative by developing a landing page for the company or asset of your choice.
Find more details on our listings on these sites: