Position: Seasoned Outside Sales Representative
Please read this entire job posting in its entirety.
This is a high level commissioned position, including recurring revenue.
Bloominari, a San Diego-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a new Outside Sales Representative for digital marketing services.
We are an established thriving digital marketing company looking to expand into more industries. Now, we need an accomplished Business Developer to build on our successes. In this role, the Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for sales.
We are looking for a qualified sales professional, manager, who is creative, enthusiastic, and intellectual looking for a career, not just another job. This person must be motivated, a good communicator and a self-starter. This is an incredible opportunity to build a lasting career.
The ideal candidate already would already have a lot of business contacts and/or relationships with many businesses. Otherwise, it would be someone who is willing to invest time in learning how to find, approach and communicate with prospective clients.
Minimum Skills Required
- 2+ Years of in-house or outside sales experience. Otherwise, show how you take a proactive approach to reach out to new potential clients.
- High level of communication and organizational skills.
- Has excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Professional phone, email and personal skills.
- Strong leadership skills-ability.
- Demonstrate strong performance and experience in prior sales and business development roles with outstanding execution, problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Pays Strong attention to detail and very deadline sensitive and task-oriented.
- Proficient in using a CRM system (We use AgileCRM) and all of it’s related activities: Saving new contacts, creating tasks, assigning tasks, following up with tasks, writing down notes, etc.
- Genuinely interested in helping clients succeed.
- 5+ Years of sales experience a plus.
- Ideally has a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing and/or holds a technical certifications.
- Is tech savvy and easily gets around online tools.
- Prior experience in working at a marketing agency or creative shop is a plus.
- Passionate about marketing, entrepreneurship, and technology.
Tasks & Job Duties
Business Development tasks you’ll be responsible for you:
- Generate appointments through prospect calling, referrals, and in-person appointments.
- Interact with new clients addressing marketing goals and objectives
- Maintain relationship with clients and project manager.
- Identify and personally pursue growth opportunities with existing accounts and businesses.
- Create proposals to present and close on these opportunities.
- Develop a referral network.
- Interact with Marketing for new marketing initiatives.
- Use your personal creativity, criteria, and business experience to help the client make the right choices for his project, including recommending things as necessary. When you don’t know what to recommend, feel free to ask help from the Bloominari team.
- Communicate with potential clients at least once a week over e-mail, by phone, or both.
- As necessary, you'll be responsible for managing any new client accounts you bring. This may include helping them get more services, upselling services, helping with support (and redirect them to our project manager or support staff).
- Save all your work-related activities inside our CRM system, including notes, sales calls, emails, etc.
- On a weekly basis, you’ll be responsible for sending out 1 email per week to your supervisor, with a summary of your accomplished tasks, and your plans for the following week.
- Hours required: Flexible Work Schedule
- Compensation: Competitive Pay Structure: Small Base Salary + Commissions. 10% to 20% + recurring commissions.
- Work Hours: We’re very flexible, but regularly expected to work during business hours of M-F, 9am to 6pm (California time)
- Location: In-person meetings required 1-2 times per month at our office in San Diego, CA. The rest may be done remotely, at the client's offices/location, etc.
- Team & Culture: Most of our team is in their late 20's and 30s, are entrepreneurial by nature, and love helping businesses bloom.
- Training & Resources: Get access to all of our company's marketing, sales and technology training; including lots of paid resources, courses and certifications.
- Sales Training: Minimum of 15-20 hours of training are required to ensure you familiarize yourself with our company and services, although most of the training will be self-taught, some 1-on-1 training will be required.
How to Apply
Fill out our job application online:
and choose Business Development and Sales Rep for the position.
Please don’t send your CV by email.